@sluglife you get Brigitta MacBridge, Uncle Scrooge's extremely insistent love interest, primarily seen in Italian comics.
Improving your cheap home-brewed coffee, a guide to diminishing returns: Show more
1) Clean your gear. Whatever it is. Clean it.
2) Buy coffee with a one-way valve in the bag. If explosion isn't a risk, you don't want it. Grind your own, even just at the grocery store.
3) Use decent-tasting, fresh water
4) Aim for decent storage conditions (not on top of your fridge)
5) Find the most recently roasted beans you can
6) Nice gear
7) Nice grinder
Handle 1-4 before tackling 5-7.
<3, a former barista
RRS Ernest Shackleton via https://www.bas.ac.uk/data/our-data/images/webcams/rrs-ernest-shackleton-webcam/
Google changes stance on upcoming Chrome Manifest V3 changes as benchmark shows they lied about performance hit. Who knew that a slimy ad company wouldn't want people who use its browser to block ads. https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-backtracks-on-chrome-modifications-that-would-have-crippled-ad-blockers/
YUP it's allllllllllllllllllllllll gone. Man, okay.
Pro-tip for my server admins: INVEST IN BACKUPS.
I'm so thankful my server does daily backups using http://tarsnap.com/ with spot checks (I do them once a month with a throw away server)
Going to block off ~2hrs to rebuild my setup
I run this instance.
Memes, Linux & FOSS stuff, cybersec, occasionally German.
Smurpspæk Mastodon instance, home of @sluglife and associated cryptids.